Our expertise in the marine environment and our extensive experience in underwater shooting led us to design the location scouting in several stages.
KEYS OF A SUCCESSFUL LOCATION SCOUTING
YOUR DESIRES AS A STARTING POINT
- How many plans do you want to make (with what values) ?
- What surface landscape (rocky, vegetal, urban…) ?
- What type of underwater landscape (rocky, sandy…) ?
- How many actors ?
- What’s the mood, what light ?
- What time of year ?
- What technical means ?
DEFINE YOUR NEEDS
- Number of shooting days
- The depth of the site, the type of background, the surface landscape
- Clear water … or not
- A large sheltered site for several boats… or a small site for one boat
- A site sheltered by prevailing winds for the period of the selected year
- A back-up site in case of changing weather
More information ?