Training – The constraints of underwater shooting
- Production director, stage managers or future stage managers, future production director
- To follow or to have followed a formation of production director or to attest to an experiment of director of production or steward.
Goals and objectives:
- Understand the technical requirements of an underwater shoot.
- Take into account the regulatory framework of an underwater shoot.
- To take into account the meteorological constraints of a filming at sea
- Identify communication problems in underwater environments
Strengths of the cours:
- Intervention of a director of photography and a director of Diving.
- Practical situation at sea
- Establishment of a nautical board
- Setting up Intercom Surface Surface
Number of hours:
- 16h for 2 days
- Jean Charles GRANJON: Director of photography & diver with international shooting experience.
- Bruno Scheerlinck: Diving Director.
Day 1: Choosing an Underwater Filming Site / Managing Non-Diver people
Day 2: Characteristics of the underwater housing and implementation of an underwater shoot (lighting and underwater communication)
Course dates: nc
Program and price: ICI
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question ou demande de devis