Training – Underwater Operator Assistant
- Operators fiction and / or documentary assistant.
- Have taken a training course on RAW camera shooting (Cifap, Ina etc …) or attest to a 2nd assistant experience on Red, Sony & Arri
Goals and objectives:
- Understand the technical and environmental constraints of an underwater shoot.
- Prepare a underwater multi camera housing on different technical configurations.
- Identify and anticipate the expectations of an underwater operator.
Strengths of the course:
- Intervention of a director of photography (Cinema and wildlife documentary), and a director of Diving
- 3 underwater camera housing, DSLR equipment, Canon / Red / Arri film equipment.
- Academic content accessible remotely
Number of hours:
- 40h for 5 days
- Jean Charles GRANJON: Director of photography & diver with international shooting experience.
- Bruno Scheerlinck: Diving Director.
Day 1: The academic bases of digital cinema / the environment of an underwater shooting
Day 2: Underwater camera housing techniques and ergonomics
Day 3: Workshop: Underwater camera housing configuration for DSLR and ARRI mini camera
Day 4: Workshop: Underwater camera housing configuration for camera RED and ARE RAW
Day 5: Communication in underwater shooting / Maintenance of the Underwater camera housing
Course dates: nc
Program and price:right here
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question ou demande de devis