Training – Underwater Operator
- Fiction and documentary operator.
- Have taken training on shooting with RAW camera (Cifap, Ina etc …) or attest to a 2nd assistant experience on Red, Sony & Arri or attest to an underwater operator experience
- Level 2 (CMAS) diver with the ability to certify a minimum of 100 dives in the last 3 years or a Class 1B or 1A diver or equivalent international diploma
Goals and objectives:
- Understand the technical constraints related to the environment of an underwater shoot.
- Prepare a underwater multi camera housing on different technical configurations.
- Provide underwater crew shooting in various situations.
Strengths of the course:
- Intervention of a director of photography (Cinema and animal documentary), a director of Diving.
- 3 underwater camera housings, DSLR equipment, Canon / Red / Arri film equipment.
- Practical situation at sea assisted by aquatic intercom.
Number of hours:
- 40h for 5 days
- Jean Charles GRANJON: Director of photography & diver with international shooting experience.
- Bruno Scheerlinck: Diving Director.
Day 1: Academic courses on the use of underwater camera housing and the environment of an underwater shooting.
Day 2: The implementation of a underwater multi-camera housing
Day 3: Underwater shooting in RAW cameras
Day 4: Implementation of an underwater shoot with intercom and surface feedback
Day 5: Implementation of an underwater shooting with lighting
Course dates: 10/06/2019 to 14/06/2019
Program and price:right here
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question ou demande de devis