Sound of sea
Sea Shepherd launches the Sound of Sea operation.
“Sound of Sea is the story of a strange sound coming from the ocean, a sound never heard before, as if alive.
This sound was emitted from a strange spherical beacon immersed in the depths of the ocean…”
Underwater images: Jean-Charles Granjon
Technical means: Nautical control room for a staff of 11 people
– Boat support for filming / Pilot / Machinery
– A chief operator of underwater shooting
– An assistant diver (lighting)
– An assistant diver (cables)
– A stage manager
– SUBSPACE housing / RAW Canon C200 camera
– Surface return / surface intercom
– Underwater lighting